odbc on unix

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc on unix
Date: 2002-02-17 18:17:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I just tried to figured out the status of our odbc driver for unix, but I'm
quite confused. There sertainly is a makefile for unix in
pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc but some recent changes I saw looked like windows
odbc only. And what worries me most is that the TODO file in this directory
is dated 1998. So what's the state?

I know that unixodbc works fine with postgresql. Do we still need our own driver
on unix? Or is this just for the Windows branch?

Michael Meskes
Go SF 49ers! Go Rhein Fire!
Use Debian GNU/Linux! Use PostgreSQL!

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Carlos MorenoDate: 2002-02-17 20:52:31