odbc on unix

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc on unix
Date: 2002-02-17 18:17:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I just tried to figured out the status of our odbc driver for unix, but I'm
quite confused. There sertainly is a makefile for unix in
pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc but some recent changes I saw looked like windows
odbc only. And what worries me most is that the TODO file in this directory
is dated 1998. So what's the state?

I know that unixodbc works fine with postgresql. Do we still need our own driver
on unix? Or is this just for the Windows branch?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
Michael(at)Fam-Meskes(dot)De

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Carlos MorenoDate: 2002-02-17 20:52:31