Re: Urgent: PostgreSQL on Windows XP

From: Jason Tishler <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
To: ewan galloway <ewang(at)graffiti(dot)net>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Urgent: PostgreSQL on Windows XP
Date: 2002-01-25 15:02:20
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Ewan,

Please post to the appropriate mailing list, such as
pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org or cygwin(at)cygwin(dot)com, instead of sending
private email.

On Fri, Jan 25, 2002 at 07:18:56PM +0800, ewan galloway wrote:
> I have seen your article and tips on mailing lists, about installing
> PostgreSQL in a Windows environment.
>
> I have been trying to find out how to install PostgreSQL, PHP and
> Apache in a Windows XP environment. But i find very sparse to nil
> instructions on the same.  Can you please guide me on how to go about
> the install. Alternatively, can you send me some detailed reference
> links on how to do the same.  It would be really great if you could
> send me the required information.

Did you read the README as indicated in:

Did you search the Cygwin mailing lists for Apache and PHP?  If so, then
you would have found many hits.  I just found the following (albeit old
post) which may be of interest to you:

Jason

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: ewan gallowayDate: 2002-01-28 06:24:47