Libpq reentrance

From: Mihnea Balta <dark(at)dark(dot)vodanet(dot)ro>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Libpq reentrance
Date: 2002-01-23 20:53:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Sorry if this has been asked before, I've looked through the archives and the
net and didn't find an answer.

I have a program which connects to the database server, then fork()s several
children. I want to know if the children may safely use the connection even
if two of them happen to do a request at the same time, of if I should
implement some sort of serialization.

Thanks in advance.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Unnikrishnan MenonDate: 2002-01-24 15:32:18