Vim syntaxfile

From: "Jules Alberts" <julesa(at)arbodienst-limburg(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Vim syntaxfile
Date: 2002-01-16 13:31:24
Lists: pgsql-novice
hello everybody,

i'm looking for a Vim (5.x or 6.x) syntaxfile for postgresql. on my
redhat 7.2 box a syntaxfile for plpgsql is included, nut none for
postgresql itself. at the moment i use the sql syntaxfile, but this
misses postgresql-specific stuff like SERIAL, INHERITS etc.

rather than reinventing the wheel (rolling my own syntaxfile) i would
like to use an existing one. there must be something around, i mean,
who _doesn't_ use Vim?? :) [ducks for emacs flames]

all kidding aside, i hope someone has a pointer for me. TIA!

P.S. i posted this on the Vim usenet group, but alas, no reactions.
google wasn't my friend either...

--
Jules Alberts

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Steve CrawfordDate: 2002-01-16 17:10:32