macintosh odbc

From: "postgresql" <pgsql(at)symcom(dot)com>
To: "odbclist" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: macintosh odbc
Date: 2001-12-23 15:42:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Someone must have ODBC working with a macintosh client to postgresql. Would
this person or persons please contact me. I have searched the archives and see
that over time people have asked for help but there were no responses.

There must be people that have ODBC working on Mac clients.

Ted Petrosky
tedpet(at)symcom(dot)com