Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction

From: MindTerm <mindterm(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: performance tuning in large function / transaction
Date: 2001-12-14 02:46:52
Lists: pgsql-sql
Hi,

  I am writing a function (plpgsql) which equals to a
single transaction transaction in postgresql ( as I
known ). So I think that it is not a autocommmit mode.

  I have add following lines in postgresql.conf.

postgresql.conf:
shared_buffers = 640
wal_buffers = 80

M.T.

--- Stephan Szabo <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>