Running on RH 7.2 Linux

From: "Sean Duffy" <sean(dot)duffy(at)programmer(dot)net>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Running on RH 7.2 Linux
Date: 2001-12-05 03:01:12
Lists: pgsql-ports
I have been testing Postgresql on 7.0 RH Linux but ultimately want to install on 7.2 RH Linux.
Can you recommend the appropriate packages I need to download and can you possibly give me a heads up on installation technique?   I am new to Postgresql and Linux but have extensive Unix experience.  Also I am looking to install and configure JDBC drivers because I will be developing mostly Java application code.

Any help at all in giving me a clear direction
would really be appreciated.

I have been on the web site and learned alot but did not see anything regarding RH 7.2 Linux.

Thanks for helping me out.

Sean Duffy

Sign-up for your own FREE Personalized E-mail at

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Henry B. HotzDate: 2001-12-06 00:15:55