Re: table test

From: Manuel Trujillo <manueltrujillo(at)dorna(dot)es>
To: Eric Johnson <eric_j(at)novia(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: table test
Date: 2001-11-29 16:08:40
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 09:20:09AM -0600, Eric Johnson wrote:
> We cannot help you unless you specify 'better for what'. Either
> arrangement can be fine depending on what you are doing.

Is for "a web site proposals".
I only want to know what type is more fastest. Any field contain BLOB's, only character data.
Is only to know if, for table design, is more fastest one or another...

Sorry if I can't explain more, but my english is very bad, and the information I know, is this :(

--
Manuel Trujillo manueltrujillo(at)dorna(dot)es
Technical Engineer http://www.motograndprix.com