Re: sgml cleanup

From: Brent Verner <brent(at)rcfile(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: sgml cleanup
Date: 2001-11-23 00:00:54
Lists: pgsql-docs

On 22 Nov 2001 at 19:44 (+0100), Peter Eisentraut wrote:
| Brent Verner writes:
|
| > This (in addition to minor doc/src/Makefile mods[1]) allows me to
| > build on a debian (unstable) box.
|
| I don't understand that patch.

I'm sorry, I wrote "doc/src/Makefile mods..." That should have been
"doc/src/sgml/Makefile mods..."

On my system, collateindex.pl is not in $(DOCBOOKSTYLE)/bin. With
that patch applied I can do
sh$ make man.tar COLLATEINDEX=/usr/bin/collateindex.pl D2MDIR=/usr/local/bin

IMO, these patches are not very important, which is why I didn't send
them to -patches. If you don't feel the changes are useful to others,
I won't mind keeping up with the changes locally.

cheers.
brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing." -- Duane Allman