Apology for email problems, again

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Apology for email problems, again
Date: 2001-11-16 19:17:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Seems I had another email problem last night, bouncing back lots of email
as rejected. I had not added my reverse hostname, candle.navpoint.com,
to my sendmail config file. I had removed it years ago because I didn't
think I needed it. Obviously, I needed it last night because the email
was coming in addressed to pgman(at)candle(dot)navpoint(dot)com and I bounced it
all back. Sorry.

I think this all happened because I was fiddling with DNS here to try
and get the postgresql.org domains to resolve properly.

I have read the "Fresh postings" archive at fts.postgresql.org so I
think I am all caught up. BTW, our FTS archive and Mail Xware software
is quite amazing. Very fast, and it has this feature where you can
highlight words _in_ _your_ _browser_, and click on "Search for
Selection" to find email matching that patter. Quite amazing.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us