oracle and postgress

From: tracy yee <tracylhy(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: oracle and postgress
Date: 2001-11-09 19:40:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello Sir,

I believe you are good at oracle and postgresssql.

One of our data is from postgresssql sever, now I want

to migrant to oracle, I mean from postgress table
transfer to oracle table, not application, do you know
any tools or engine can help?
I use ODBC to converse foxpro table to oracle table.
Foxpro 5.0 has a function call upsizing .Use the
function and odbc converse easily.

But I have no idea about postgress.

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks.