Re:

From: Isaac Sparrow <isaac(dot)sparrow(at)visicomp(dot)com>
To: Guido <lampo(dot)14(at)iol(dot)it>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re:
Date: 2001-11-09 17:57:19
Lists: pgsql-novice

Guido,

If postmaster is not running with the "-i" flag try this.

cd /var/lib/pgsql/data

If the file postmaster.opts.default is not there, create it.

Add one line to the file:
-i

Now you need to save the file and restart postmaster.

Hope this helps.

Isaac Sparrow
Staff Engineer
VisiComp, Inc.
http://www.visicomp.com

GnuPG Key Fingerprint:
1060 5A07 F6EC B2B3 9AAA 3EA5 7B79 EFE1 6397 4F47
Get my public key at:
http://www.concentric.net/~issparow

The devil finds work for idle circuits to do.