Connect problem

From: Mike Hedman <mikehedman(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connect problem
Date: 2001-11-06 04:51:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi all,

In pgAdmin II when I connect to my database I only see template0 in my list of
databases, though template1 is where all my stuff is.

I'm a newbie, but I have things mostly set up correctly with Postgresql 7.1.3
on cygwin. I'm able to access my tables using jsp's, so I'm pretty sure the
plumbing is working correctly.

Is there a setting in pgAdmin that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Mike