Re: DOes PostgreSQL support UInt64?

From: Meenatchi Anbuchelvan <maatchi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DOes PostgreSQL support UInt64?
Date: 2001-10-31 15:02:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks to you both. The version that I am using is
PostgreSQL 7.0.3-8, the one thats gets shipped on
RedHat7.1 CD.
I have one more question related to data types. The
document says Postgres suports "text", but it is not
SQL compliant. Does this mean, there is no
corresponding type in SQL? So in my ODBC code I
wouldnt
be able to use a type corresponding to "text". Please
let me know..

Thanks,
Meenatchi