Blob!!!

From: Meenatchi Anbuchelvan <maatchi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Blob!!!
Date: 2001-10-26 14:28:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
The column type BLOB in MySQL corresponds to storage
type SQLBinary in ODBC. Iam not sure how it works for
Postgres. The doc says postgres supports BLOB. It
also says I need to do something called CREATE TYPE.
If i do all that then what would BLOB still correspond
to SQLBinary when I use ODBC. can someone pls clarify?
How do I store large binary values in Postgres? What
type will i use in ODBC to specify the BLOB column
type in postgres..?
Thanks
Meenatchi