Re: Visual Database Design Tools

From: "postgresql" <pgsql(at)symcom(dot)com>
To: "Ben Statham" <ben(at)acg(dot)ac(dot)nz>, pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Visual Database Design Tools
Date: 2001-10-26 11:39:09
Lists: pgsql-novice
Filemaker Pro? Are you running macs or windows. I had started
prototyping a project for a client using Realbasic on the Mac. As an
experiment I tried out the postgresql tools from RB. I have never
found anything so easy. I created a complete job tracking system
over a weekend.

There are a lot of tools out there.

Ted