REMOVE PROCEDURE CALLS

From: "Sudheer Palaparambil" <p_sudheers(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: REMOVE PROCEDURE CALLS
Date: 2001-10-21 14:06:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

I recently shifted to Linux platform and using PostgresSql. I was previously using Sybase, in Sybase
I used to execute stored procedures by remote procedure call and get the result set on client machine.
This results are just like the result set produced by SELECT statment in Postgres and we can go through the
result set using cursors. Is this facility availabe in Postgres?

Thank you.

Sudheer.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Andre SchnabelDate: 2001-10-21 19:42:52