ecpg and multiple connections

From: Edward Pilipczuk <edx(at)astercity(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ecpg and multiple connections
Date: 2001-10-19 13:48:49
Lists: pgsql-novice
It is my first post to this group. Hello to everybody!

I have problem in my application.
I must handle queries to multiple databases concurrently.
In a documentation set there is only information how to open named
connections in order to differentiate them.
In documantaion the query statements 'EXEC SQL SELECT ...'
does not provide interface for the connection name.
ECPGdo has the second aprameters set to NULL, what is the purpose of
this parameter ?  Connection name ? Other object type ?

Can anybody help me ?
Edward

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Chr. RossmanithDate: 2001-10-19 14:54:20