Re: [tim@perdue.net: Re: mysql2pgsql tool]

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Max Fonin <fonin(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: thalakan(at)technologist(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Subject: Re: [tim@perdue.net: Re: mysql2pgsql tool]
Date: 2001-10-12 14:44:03
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Oops, sorry, Thomas Lockhart has worked on the tool and perhaps he can
fix this. However, I have been trying to find someone who will analyze
each version and add the missing features from one into the other so we
can have one better version rather than two.

Looking at the code, my2pg.pl seems much more complete. Not sure if
mysql2pgsql does anything that my2pg.pl doesn't already do. Comments?

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us