Re: cvsweb

From: Frank Wiles <frank(at)wiles(dot)org>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: cvsweb
Date: 2001-10-02 14:06:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

.------[ Tom Lane wrote (2001/10/02 at 09:47:41) ]------

| Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com> writes:
| > cvsweb is now working! It's available from the developer's site:
| > http://developer.postgresql.org/
|
| Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou ... I hadn't realized how much I'd come
| to depend on that service, until I didn't have it for awhile ... manual
| use of "cvs log" and "cvs diff" is a poor substitute.
|
| regards, tom lane

`-------------------------------------------------

Oops my original try at this only went to Tom ( sorry for the
duplicate Tom ).

It appears the cvs log functionality is working just fine, however
you can't actually view the source of the file by clicking on the
revision number. Clicking on:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/src/bin/psql/command.c?rev=1.58&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

To view src/bin/psql/command.c gives me the following error:

Error: Unexpected output from cvs co: cvs [checkout aborted]:
/cvsroot/pgsql/CVSROOT: No such file or directory

Check whether the directory /cvsroot/pgsql/CVSROOT exists and the
script has write-access to the CVSROOT/history file if it exists.
The script needs to place lock files in the directory the file is in
as well.

Frank Wiles <frank(at)wiles(dot)org>
http://frank.wiles.org