best way to run vacuum

From: roypgsqlcygwin(at)xemaps(dot)com
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: best way to run vacuum
Date: 2001-09-20 20:53:44
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hey guys,

What's the best way to have vacuum run periodically?  I noticed there is also a utility called vacuumdb, can someone suggest the best way to call this on a daily basis?  Right now we use a program called crodsys to run any scripts on a daily basis, but the company that makes it has recently dropped support for it.

Roy.

pgsql-cygwin by date