subscribe

From: "sri sravya k" <sravya23(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: subscribe
Date: 2001-09-11 06:55:51
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi
i am using postgresql as database and working on that using VB as fronend .i am using odbc driver for getting connected to teh database.

my problem is
i want to use DML commands to insert and extract the images present in the postgresql database.i want to get the images into the picturebox created on teh form of visual basic .can any one help me or suggest me.

waiting for earliest reply.
 thanx in advance .
                                     rgds,
                                   sravya

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Henshall, Stuart - WCPDate: 2001-09-11 08:06:05