Patch for Statement Escape Processing problems

From: "Thomas O'Dowd" <tom(at)nooper(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Patch for Statement Escape Processing problems
Date: 2001-09-10 08:27:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I'm attaching a patch which fixes the corruption in strings caused
by escape processing in the SQL statement. I've tested this for a
while now and it appears to work well. Previously string data
with {d was getting corrupt as the {d was being stripped regardless
of whether it was an escape code or not.

I also added checking for time and timestamp escape processing strings
as per 11.3 in the specification. The patch is against the latest
CVS.

Cheers,

Tom.

Attachment Content-Type Size