Drop function from a batch file error

From: Matteo Nastasi <nastasi(at)dynamica(dot)it>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Drop function from a batch file error
Date: 2001-08-27 16:58:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi, sorry if is a know bug but I have -1 second to check it.

Problem:
I add the plpgsql language
I insert a plpgsql function with a script file (psql < or psql -f )
I drop this function with the same script
this drop fails

If I start psql in interactive mode and drop the function
the operation has happened

Tested on debian potato (pg 7.1) and on slackware (your actual
tarball on intel processor)

If you can try it good else send me a mail and when I have time
I will send an example.

Regards, and tnx for your job.

Matteo Nastasi.

--
Linux - Why use Windows, since there is a door ?
E-Mail: DYNAMICA S.r.l. Via Sidoli 7