RE: can't access table properties in 1_1_20

From: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
To: fcy(at)acm(dot)org
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org, dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Subject: RE: can't access table properties in 1_1_20
Date: 2001-08-21 22:13:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Fred,

I'm away from a pc until thursday, so I can't fix anything till
then, but perhaps you can check some things for me.

- Does this happen with every table? What about pg_class
for example?

- Does the table have any checks, foreign keys etc. on it.

- If you switch on the definition pane, what sql is generated
for the table?

As for the pg_ objects, yes they are obsolete now. pgAdmin
(original) has an option on the Advanced menu to remove
them all a bit more easily.

I'd also like to hear any comments you may have about the
new program...

regards, Dave.