pgcrypto update

From: Marko Kreen <marko(at)l-t(dot)ee>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgcrypto update
Date: 2001-08-20 10:21:38
Lists: pgsql-patches

Here finally update to pgcrypto code. Sorry for delay, I was bit
distracted from coding for a while...

I split it up to incremental chunks:

http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgc-1.diff.gz (9k)
http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgc-2.diff.gz (4k)
http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgc-3.diff.gz (22k)
http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgc-4.diff.gz (39k)

and here's all-in-one:

http://www.l-t.ee/marko/pgsql/pgc-big.diff.gz (61k)

pgc-1:

* remove support for encode() as it is in main tree now
* remove krb5.c
* new 'PX library' architecture
* remove BSD license from my code to let the general
PostgreSQL one to apply
* md5, sha1: ANSIfy, use const where appropriate
* various other formatting and clarity changes

pgc-2:

* hmac()

pgc-3:

* UN*X-like crypt() - system or internal crypt
* Internal crypt: DES, Extended DES, MD5, Blowfish
crypt-des.c, crypt-md5.c from FreeBSD
crypt-blowfish.c from Solar Designer
* gen_salt() for crypt() - Blowfish, MD5, DES, Extended DES

pgc-4:

* encrypt(), decrypt(), encrypt_iv(), decrypt_iv()
* Cipher support in mhash.c, openssl.c
* internal: Blowfish, Rijndael-128 ciphers
* blf.[ch], rijndael.[ch] from OpenBSD
* there will be generated file rijndael-tbl.inc.

--
marko