triggers

From: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: triggers
Date: 2001-08-14 06:11:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs
martin (martinkuria(at)hotmail(dot)com) reports a bug with a severity of 1

Short Description
triggers

Long Description
Hi, I have a problem I am using postgresql database and I want to enforce
   >triggers between my related tables ( tables with relationship), one table
   >has a foreign key and the other the a primary key, I would like to use
   >triggers to update, delete, and insert in this tables but the table with the
   >foreign key should first check in the other table before any action is
   >taken, Which is the simplest sql or C language script can I use to enforce
   >triggers within my tables, please demonstrate a simple scenerio thanks

Sample Code

No file was uploaded with this report

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Martin KuriaDate: 2001-08-14 06:11:39
Previous:From: Tom StowellDate: 2001-08-14 05:55:31
Subject: -ltermcap needed for psql client build on OpenBSD 2.9