Re: Re: looking for a secure

From: wsheldah(at)lexmark(dot)com
To: Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio(at)mmrd(dot)com>
Cc: Svenne Krap <usenet(at)krap(dot)dk>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Re: looking for a secure
Date: 2001-07-31 20:25:27
Lists: pgsql-general

And why don't you have the luxury of using Perl? If it has to be C, I think
there's a tool or two for converting Perl code to C that might be helpful....

I can understand not wanting to make it web based if there's no human
interaction. Perl can talk directly to the database too...

Wes

Fran Fabrizio <ffabrizio%mmrd(dot)com(at)interlock(dot)lexmark(dot)com> on 07/31/2001 03:43:51
PM