help for:FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions

From: bonolin <bonolin(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: help for:FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions
Date: 2001-07-19 04:08:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

pgsql-bugs:

Hello!
I install postgres 7.1 on solaris 2.6(sparc cpu).And create some db,runing normal.Today,I want to restart the database,it report "FATAL 1: configuration file `postgresql.conf' has wrong permissions",I check and change the permission to 775 ,but fail either,can you help.I need your help.
Thanks!

Best regard!

BonoLin(林海丹)
Email:bonolin(at)yahoo(dot)com