Memory management

From: jerome crouigneau <jerome_crouigneau(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Memory management
Date: 2001-07-18 08:25:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,
I use the libraries of function of Postgres in a
program.
In this script, I keep connected with the postmaster
and I submit him a lot of queries without
disconnecting each time. At the end of each queries, I
use PQclear to clean memory but I notice that the
memory used by the process postgres is always
increasing until I disconnect.
Any idea ?
Thanks for your help

=====