Re: WIN32 Non Blocking

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: "Denis A(dot) Doroshenko" <d(dot)doroshenko(at)omnitel(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org, dmitry(at)channel4(dot)ru
Subject: Re: WIN32 Non Blocking
Date: 2001-07-17 14:07:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs
> Ugh... statically alocated buffer and sprintf()s with data of variable
> length; usage of data as format string... hell, i'm happy this is code
> for win32, although it scares me greatly. will it go as it is to PGSQL?
> :-0

Good points.  Right now, because they arrived on the same day, we have
two libpq Win32 patches floating around.  Seems the two authors are
going to have to communicate and submit one patch anyway.  I am going to
put both patches

and maybe someone can merge them and clean them up as needed.  Few of us
have Win32 development machines so we need some help.

We know we have Win32 errno problems and I am glad two people have
jumped in to fix them.