Re: Re: PostgreSQL on Cygwin

From: Terry Carlin <terry(at)greatbridge(dot)com>
To: Jason Tishler <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-Cygwin <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: PostgreSQL on Cygwin
Date: 2001-07-17 15:51:17
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Yes, I would like you to send me the Cygwin DLL. I downloaded the most
current snapshot. The benchmarks that I am doing don't seem to drop any
tables, but just in case....
It seems that the problem that I was seeing with the handles has indeed
been fixed. Was able to run a 20 user benchmark yesterday. This takes
around three hours. The throughput seemed to be at least in the
neighborhood of RedHat 7.1 Linux 2.4.2 kernel. (1100 TPS on a random
read-only AS3AP query).
I am currently running a 1-100 user TPC-C benchmark. This will take a
couple of days to run. Will let you know how it turns out.

Thanks

Terry Carlin
VP QA
Great Bridge, LLC.

On 7/16/01, 4:41:28 PM, Jason Tishler <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com> wrote
regarding [CYGWIN] Re: PostgreSQL on Cygwin: