Not yet implemented?

From: Egon Sommer <Service(at)Sommer-Maschinenbau(dot)de>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Not yet implemented?
Date: 2001-07-13 10:02:45
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hello,

I have a problem and hope you can help me:

If I send a SELECT query to PostgreSQL from a JDBC connection
of my Programm about a lokal network I get this error message:
"This methode is not yet implemented."

The SELECT query is very simple: SELECT * FROM Customers;
("Customers" is a table in my DB)

I use S.u.S.E. 7.2. The Driver and the PostgreSQL files are from this
distribution.

I can't believe that there is a "stable" driver that can't query simple SELECT queries...

Hope somebody knows something and can help me...

Joerg Sommer

P.S.: Is there a possibility to participate in this Mailinglist (mean send messages) WITHOUT
getting all message in my Mail-Box. I think it's much better to read the new messages
about the www-interface on www.postgreSQL.org.