[OT] Any major users of postgresql?

From: Joe Brenner <doom(at)kzsu(dot)stanford(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [OT] Any major users of postgresql?
Date: 2001-07-03 17:44:04
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Sorry to bug the list with something a bit off topic, but
I've been scrounging around for some examples of someone
doing some fairly serious work with postgresql, and haven't
yet been able to turn any up.  Someone here must know a few
off the top of their head...

The reason I'm asking is that the place that I work is
actually contemplating reverting from Oracle's expensive
bugs to MySQL's (supposedly) cheap ones.  They'd consider
postgresql, but they figure that with MySQL they can at
least point to sites that pump a fair amount of data with it
(e.g. mp3.com).

Please help save me from a life without referential
integrity...

Next:From: Alex PilosovDate: 2001-07-03 18:00:41