Re: libpq++ on Windows

From: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: libpq++ on Windows
Date: 2001-07-02 14:57:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

* Tom Lane wrote on Monday, 2001-07-02:

> config.h.in is absolutely NOT the right place for platform-specific
> defines.
>
> I'd put this in the same category as DLLIMPORT, which is in c.h
> (and just as ugly an example of Microsoft cultural imperialism,
> but I suppose there's no point in arguing about it).

Thanks for the help. You know, if I had looked into c.h in the first
place, I might just have found that out myself.
Here's another patch. It extends the DLLIMPORT declaration
block and allows me to use that same macro in the class headers.
I think it is correctly used there.

--
Christian Ullrich Registrierter Linux-User #125183

"Sie können nach R'ed'mond fliegen -- aber Sie werden sterben"

Attachment Content-Type Size
libpq++-2.diff text/plain 9.2 KB