Problems with Project 2000 and 7.1.2

From: Mike Renfro <renfro(at)tntech(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: cavanaug(at)soco(dot)agilent(dot)com
Subject: Problems with Project 2000 and 7.1.2
Date: 2001-06-19 18:57:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have a Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 server running 7.1.2, and an NT 4.0sp5
client running a clean install of Microsoft Project 2000 while logged
in as Administrator. I've managed to get the ODBC stuff functional,
but Project crashes while saving my first trivial project (only 1
task, no other resources or entries).

One odd thing I've noted versus the instructions given at
http://techdocs.postgresql.org/source.php#fmsproject -- Project
appears to be unhappy if the MSP_PROJECTS table exists already. The
instructions indicated that the database should be seeded with that
(and other) tables beforehand.

So, any ideas on where I should go from there? Things to look for in
the SQL logs, etc.?

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro(at)tntech(dot)edu

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Joern MuehlencordDate: 2001-06-19 20:20:07