odbc on a mac

From: "postgresql" <pgsql(at)symcom(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: odbc on a mac
Date: 2001-06-14 11:51:50
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have been using postgresql on my network for about 8 months. I
used realbasic to write a front end to the database. I am trying to
come to grips with ODBC (I don't need it with RealBasic because
they have drivers to talk to postgres directly), however I can not seem
to find ODBC drivers for Macintosh and postgres.

Is anyone talking ODBC from the mac to postgres? I really need
some help. I think I just don't understand what I need.

Thanks

Ted  Petrosky
tedpet(at)symcom(dot)com

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Kristis MakrisDate: 2001-06-14 15:37:37