[DOC] Looking for foreign key and triggers doc

From: "Jean-Francois Leveque" <leveque(at)webmails(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [DOC] Looking for foreign key and triggers doc
Date: 2001-06-06 12:15:15
Lists: pgsql-docs
When I create a foreign key, I got weird triggers
created (I'm getting info on it from a pg_dump ouput).
I'm not sure if it's a bug or a correct feature.
I'm looking for documentation to be sure.

I would like to know where I can get information
about pg_trigger and getting human-readable information
out of it.

I would also like to know in detail what triggers are
supposed to be created when you create a foreign key.

Best Regards,

Jean-Francois Leveque

Sur WebMailS.com, mon adresse de courrier lectronique gratuite.
Service multilingue, sr, et permanent. http://www.webmails.com/

pgsql-docs by date