Re: docbook problem

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: docbook problem
Date: 2001-05-24 22:14:39
Lists: pgsql-docs
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > OK, I am farther now.  The problem now is that the output is streaming
> > to my screen as flat text, rather than creating html.  Any ideas?
>
> This is a weird behaviour of jade if it can't read the style sheet.  You
> need to add the DSSSL catalog to your SGML_CATALOG_FILES as well:
>
> export SGML_CATALOG_FILES=otherstuff:/some/where/dsssl.cat

Still not working.  I don't have a dsssl.cat file.  I downloaded
OpenJade, the ISO images (renamed as iso-*.gml), and downloaded the
docbook 3.1 and Norman Walsh style sheets 1.64.

I dumped the ISO and docbook 3.1 in the same directory, and put the
Norman Walsh in a subdirectory called docbook.  Is that correct?

Here is a recusive ls of my sgml directory.