Contributing fixes to Serilize.java

From: Ken K <kenmail(at)telocity(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Contributing fixes to Serilize.java
Date: 2001-05-19 20:13:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

  I just used CVS to check out the JDBC code. A CVS
log shows that no changes have been commited to the
org/postgresql/util/Serialize.java since 10/09/2000.
Does this sound about right or did I do something
wrong with the check out?

I have made some changes to this code (from an
earlier check out) to get it to work correctly.
If others are interested in my changes, how would
I submit them?

If anyone else is using Serialize and has made
improvements to the code, I would be interested
in seeing them.

Ken

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Dave CramerDate: 2001-05-19 20:47:42