Re: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000

From: "kapil c(dot) tilwani" <tilwanis(at)rediffmail(dot)com>
To: "peterw(at)innate(dot)co(dot)uk" <peterw(at)innate(dot)co(dot)uk>, "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE: RE: ODBC and Access 2000
Date: 2001-05-11 17:59:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

My name is Kapil.

I am working on a small project in VB and currently using MS-Access as my db.  I wanted to upgrade to Postgres as Access was getting slower and offered no triggers that were required.  However, I learnt that PG works only on Linux.  However, I have also learnt that it does work on NT after Cygwin et al...  I believe you are using VB and PG ...  If possible, could u just tell me as to how has that been achieved...

If possible, could u kindly be a bit descriptive as that could help...  both in terms of installation of Postgres and using Postgres in VB.

Waiting for ur early reply,
Thanx in advance,
Kapil

PS : Found ur mail address thru PG community mail...

http://bol.rediff.com

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: kapil c. tilwaniDate: 2001-05-11 18:12:25
Subject: Re: Help: Change the SQL query length