How to enable ODBC access in Windows

From: Julio Csar Gzquez <shulai(at)ciudad(dot)com(dot)ar>
To: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to enable ODBC access in Windows
Date: 2001-05-04 23:50:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi. I've just compiled PostgreSQL on Cygwin, and I want to start some tests
about.
As I read in docs, I downloaded an ODBC package from openlinksw.com, however
I didn't able to configure it in order to access my test databases.
I'm not sure if I downloaded and installed the right thing. The one I got is:

Company=OpenLink Software
Application=OpenLink Data Access Drivers (Lite Edition)
Version=4.0
Category=Development Tool

When I try to add an ODBC link through it, I don't get any tab sheet where
configure the source, even when the docs shows a variety of tabs according
each backend server supported.
OTOH, the docs doesn't mention Postgres... But in that case, I have no idea
about what driver is that I need.

I'm pretty messed up with this :-). TIA.

--
Saludos

Julio César Gázquez

Ya tenés tu Webmail de Ciudad Internet?