I have applied the following patch to the docs. Previously, all the
PQexec() result functions where listed in one long list which I found
hard to understand.
I created subsections, <sect2>, for main routines, SELECT information
routines, SELECT value routines, and non-SELECT routines.
I did this for libpq and libpq++. The other interfaces didn't have this
Tweeking welcomed. I tested the HTML output here with my old sgmltools
install and it looked OK.
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us
pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us | (610) 853-3000
+ If your life is a hard drive, | 830 Blythe Avenue
+ Christ can be your backup. | Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Ivan Baldo||Date: 2001-05-02 18:09:11|
|Subject: [Fwd: dbf2pg improvements (password, charset convertions, etc.)]|
|Previous:||From: Bruce Momjian||Date: 2001-04-29 23:33:15|
|Subject: Re: Re: [HACKERS] Support for %TYPE in CREATE FUNCTION|