Re: SAPDB Open Souce

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SAPDB Open Souce
Date: 2001-04-29 18:36:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I see one of my mistakes here.  The person clearly said "you have to
make it with SAP's proprietary build tools/environment."  I didn't
realize you need the build tools/environment to meaningfully view the
code.  Of course, as someone else stated, the build tools/environment
have been open-sourced.

Can someone confirm that the build tools/environment makes the code
easier to understand?  That would be good, and make it easier for us to
learn from it.