Re: SAP-DB

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Don Baccus <dhogaza(at)pacifier(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SAP-DB
Date: 2001-04-29 17:37:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Have you considered that the development tools may
>
> be abstracting out the directory names in their development
> environment?

I never considered this, but it makes sense. I didn't try the
development tools and went right to the code. I did find a web site
that described the two-letter directory names and their meanings so I
thought that was all there was. Seems their development tools make the
code more understandable. Has anyone tried it?

> I humbly suggest you don't write them off quite so quickly.

I never wrote them off. I just couldn't figure any of it out.

--
Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us