backend debug information

From: Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie_cumberland(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: backend debug information
Date: 2001-04-16 19:22:26
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello All,

I am working on writing up my "C" extensions but am having a problem with the
backend having a problem and no real useful information is being returned.

I am getting this:

Welcome to psql, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help on internal slash commands
       \q to quit

trdata=# select desdecrypt('a','b');
        before or while processing the request.
!# \q

This function is part of a library set that I am using and I know that it works
in regular C++ and have already implemented the encryption side with no
problems.

Is there some place that I can get the debug information when this system
crashes out so that I can look for the problem?

Cheers,
Lonnie