what about external libraries?

From: Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie_cumberland(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: what about external libraries?
Date: 2001-04-15 01:55:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello All,

I finally was able to get the EXTERN "C" statement to work while compiling my
postgresql extension c++ functions.

No my question is on how to handle my external library?

In my external funcs.cc program, I am calling using some functions that are in
"libcryptopp.a" and now the task is to let the "funcs.so" know how to link to
this as well, although it appears that we do not actually do any linking or I
could simply use the "-lcrypt" command line parameter with g++

Does anyone know how to do this?

Cheers,
Lonnie