Re: Better Features document?

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Joel Burton <jburton(at)scw(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Better Features document?
Date: 2001-04-08 04:19:51
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general

Sounds great.

I have collected some comments from people about PostgreSQL vs. other
databases at:

ftp://candle.pha.pa.us/pub/postgresql/comparison.mbox

This may help. You can also link to the docs and my book at:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

to give people more detailed information about the features. I think
such a page would be a great idea. I can help too.