requesting help

From: Mohamed ebrahim <mohdebrahim(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: requesting help
Date: 2001-03-26 07:43:18
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi
I am an user of postgresql. I want to do some
manipulation on table and i want to do some java stuff
after inserting a row into table(i.e like sending
email). I want to fire the trigger to do this after
the insertion took place. I know how to insert into
the table but i want to know that it is possible to
java stuff after inserting rows each time. Please help
me in this stuff. I will be thankful to you.

Thank you
Ebrahim