Re: pgmonitor on solaris

From: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Roberto João Lopes Garcia <roberto(at)mha(dot)com(dot)br>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgmonitor on solaris
Date: 2001-03-25 21:36:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

You don't mention the version of pgmonitor, but 0.27 is the most recent.
I just made a few awk fixes. Maybe that will fix it.

Strange it is mentining an 'awk' error here. My guess is that it
doesn't like some of the 'awk' commands I have used. Does anyone see
some non-portable awk stuff in there? Can you run the command manually
to find the part of the awk it is failing with?

The main web site for pgmonitor is:
http://greatbridge.org/project/pgmonitor/projdisplay.php

You can download the most recent version from
ftp://ftp.greatbridge.org/pub/pgmonitor

Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>

Bruce Momjian | http://candle.pha.pa.us